1. Not compatible with SATA MINI PCI-E SSD/PATA MINI PCI-E SSD and RAID MINI PCI-E SSD..
2. The SSD work will release heat,the shell fells very hot,this is normal.
3. Please don't try to use USB extension cable,and don't connect the product on front USB ports of the desktop,because it will lead to can't meet the demand of the normal working current of the SSD!
4. Please enter the disk manager to hard disk partition and format the hard disk If you open "my computer" can't see the increase of disk partitions.
• USB 3.0 to mSATA SSD 5x3cm mSATA to USB3.0 Converter Adapter NO need USB cable
The MINI HDMI to SDI Converter allows HDMI signals to be shown on SDI display while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you high resolution signal without any loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to convert your high def HDMI signal with audio to SDI for long distance transmission and display your work on SDI display.
100% brand new and high quality
Supports 3*5cm mSATA SSD to USB 3.0 interface.
High end quality product with sleek case design .
USB 3.0 interface. Plug and Play.
Compatible with Windows 2000/xp/Vista/7/8/mac os 7.0 and above.
Demension: 7.8 cm*3.3 cm*0.7 cm.
1. This product performance is being improved unceasingly, like has the change, not separate informs even slightly.Pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
2. Not compatible with SATA MINI PCI-E SSD/PATA MINI PCI-E SSD and RAID MINI PCI-E SSD.
3. Please note that the query rated current of SSD,compute maximum power supply current is 1A of USB 3.0 interface,if the USB port can't provide enough current to the ssd,the computer can't identify or work can't well because the power supply can't meet requirements;if such issues are within your computer USB 3.0 interface,please try to access USB 2.0 interface test it,because it can reduce the speed to reduce power consumption.
4. The SSD work will release heat,the shell fells very hot,this is normal.
5. Please try not to use USB extension cable,don't connect the product on front USB ports of the desktop,because it will lead to can't meet the demand of the normal working current of the SSD.
6. Please cancel the hard disk password if your hard drive set a password in the original computer, The other computer doesn't recognize the hard disk if the password not cancel.
7. Please enter the disk manager to hard disk partition and format the hard disk If you open "my computer" can't see the increase of disk partitions.
USB port can't meet the SSD rated current of the fault phenomenon:
A: Unable to identify the SSD, but adapter card not to install SSD connected computers,the computer can identify new hardware.
B: Adapter card to connect the computer after constantly connected and disconnected.
C: Products to connect the computer, can read data of hard disk drive, but can't write data to the hard disk or format the hard disk partition, as long as write data will disconnect or a computer without any response (Hard disk has bad sectors will have this phenomenon, please pay attention to distinguish).
About Mini PCIe SSD interface standard:
1.Mini PCIe interface defined there are six,A: mSATA Solid State Drive,using SATA protocol;B: SATA MINI PCIE Solid State Drive,its nature is SATA interface,but the pin definition is different compared with mSATA solid State Drive; C: PATA MINI PCIE Solid State Drive, its nature is IDE interface;D: Raid mSATA;E:3G or WIFI module;F:Inter Turbo Memory.Six types of interface definition looks exactly the same,so please be sure to distinguish your solid state drive's interface definition.
2.Mini PCIE interface solid hard except has interface definition of the difference, also has length of distinction: A: half high, length 2.7 cm; B: full high, length 5 cm; C: length 7 cm, it is only 3 cm * 5 cm size!